Sunday, October 25, 2015

Convention 2015 - Make It From Your Heart Part 3

In my last post I promised to share a few more of the layouts that featured in my presentation at the Australasian Close To My Heart Convention.

I certainly don't scrapbook as much as I use to when my children were younger. I also don't to take my SLR camera with me everywhere (as I once did), I now tend capture those little moments of my life on my smart phone. The majority of the layouts I create today represent this... they comprise of a single photo and cluster decorating.

This layout is a quick snap shot of my daughter and niece. The page design was inspired by the colours in my niece's dress.


I used papers from the Whimsy Paper Fundamental range and Kaleidoscope Paper Pack. The floral cluster was created using the images from the Blossoming Expressions stamp set...stamped in the following colour inks Canary, Sorbet, Glacier and Lagoon. The white cardstock leaves were cut from the "new" Cricut® Artistry Collection and the cute little sentiment sticker verse & "best buds" chipboard embellishment can be found in the Kaleidoscope Complements Pack. A few Enamel & Glitter Duos Blue Dots and white enamel dots from the Grey Enamel Gems Pack were used to finish off the cluster arrangement.

This 2nd layout is one of my favourite photos taken when I was attending meetings in Utah serving on the Close To My Heart Product Strategy Committee. I loved sharing time with these like minded ladies, they are not only great work colleagues but they are an awesome group of life long friends.


This layout also uses a combination of different products from the Close To My Heart product range including Zoe, Kaleidoscope and Urban paper packs. The floral cluster arrangement for this layout uses stickers and chipboard from both the Kaleidoscope and Zoe Complement Packs. The "selfie" title was created using the white mini alphabet stickers from the Fundamental Stickers Basics Pack. The scallop border trim was cut from Pixie Cardstock using the Scallop Border Maker and trimmed with some of the Silver Foil Trim.

I can't "sing the praises" of the Close To My Heart product range enough, everything is so complimentary and it makes mixing and matching different papers, stickers and embellishments all in one layout so very easy indeed!!

All the products listed and highlighted here, can be found in my online shop - click here to create your order and have it sent directly to your doorstep!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I would love to hear your comments on these single page layouts and I hope you are yourself enjoying a fun-filled crafty weekend.

No comments: