Friday, June 12, 2015

You Are My Happy - Stamp of the Month

Today I am sharing another card created using the June Stamp of the Month - You Are My Happy. The images from this stamp set were paper-pieced with a selection of printed papers from the Seaside and Blossom My Reflections™ collections. The two paper packs compliment each other beautifully with their similar colour palette and fun striped patterns.


This card is an easy gate-fold card - simply cut a sheet of 12" x 12" cardstock in half and score using the Score Board at 3" intervals at each end then fold the 3" sections into the centre...  all you have to do next is decorate the panels as you wish.


My base images were stamped in Cocoa Ink onto Colonial White Cardstock. The images were then stamped multiple times onto my chosen colours and fussy cut using the ever trusty Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors. The individual pieces were then all adhered with the Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen onto the base image. Another trusty tool to use when paper-piecing is a good pair of Tweezers, apart from helping you pick up the tiny pieces ( as in the dog collar & nose on this card ) it can assist with the precise placement of these tiny pieces onto your base images... and my Close To My Heart Tweezers are never far from my side when crafting, they have an extremely fine point perfect for grabbing even the bittiest little embellishment.

Don't forget the You Are My Happy stamp set is available for only $5.00 with a purchase of $75 during the month of June and there are so many different ( and delicious) applications and a huge variety of techniques that can be used which will  bring this stamp set to life.



 

No comments: