Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Stamp of the Month - Friend Layout

A few days ago I shared a card created using the June Stamp of the Month - You Are My Happy  paper-pieced with a selection of printed papers from the Seaside and Blossom My Reflections™ collections. I really enjoyed piecing this card together and decided to recreate  some of the elements of the card into a scrapbook layout - the original card can be viewed here.

I combined the You Are My Happy stamp set with a selection of some of my current favourite stamp sets - Friendly Pets (dog with balloon image and friends sentiment), Snapshot Memories (love it - ink blot image) and the stamp set found in the Workshops on the Go® Wanderful Scrapbooking Kit  (journalling box)


I used Cocoa Ink for all the stamped images and sentiments. The title was created using a combination of different paper packs... the  "This Day Was The Best" can be found in the Jackson Paper Pack, the "Friends" sentiment was stamped onto paper from the Blossom pack and the "Together" can be found in the Seaside Paper Pack - I love how everything in the Close To My Heart range co-ordinates with one another.

The layout was based on this sketch - that uses layered paper strips and the Scallop Border Punch - my "go-to" tool of the moment!!


The You Are My Happy stamp set is available for only $5.00 with a purchase of $75 during the month of June - it is such a fun set to play with... it simply makes me smile.

If this is a set you would like to add to your crafting collection?... remember we are already over half way through June and this set won't be available come July 1st. Head on over to my online shop today so you don't miss out?

No comments: